Jan 20, 2013

Sexual Harrasement


You took advantage of my loneliness with your lustful knife.
You touched me such, even your handshake seemed slimy.
And then you whispered in my ear, said “try me”

My screams that night were shriller than a fife
But that wasn’t enough for them to see red
or to stop you from pulling me to your bed.


The world just told you to take me as your wife
They couldn’t understand pain as raw.
They hadn’t been torn asunder by your lusty claw.

You took away my dignity, my pride, my life.
Thereafter, nothing tasted the same, it was all bitter
And since, I have been living in an eternal winter.

You took advantage of my loneliness with your lustful knife.
You made even my emptiness hollow
Even in the low waters of life, I couldn’t wallow.

With animals like you, the world was rife
So, all I could do was destroy my dreams
And drown in the echo of my silent screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment